Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Show,Tell, & Brag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy Hunters...
Had to share my good news today. Our local club just had our final meeting of the year. We all enjoy a dinner, recognize our volunteers for all their wonderful work, and awards are passed out for various achievements.
This is the award I received. I just had to show it off.
A great honor. I wish our club would do something like that. Again way to goYes
Thanks...
I suggest you bring a motion to the board of your club.
We have a monthly awards board that is open to anyone(member) to put their recent finds on. Categories include Oldest Coin dug since last meeting, Coin, Relic, Treasure, Jewelry, & Whatever. 
We all vote on who has best finds and that person wins a silver dime. Person with most silver dimes at the end of the year, wins the Relic Hunter Award.
HH
Cool beans,

you must have found some good relics thru-out the yr to receive that award??

Congrats Yes

Beer
Thanks. I've posted a few on here in past weeks.
HH
Congratulations, what was the find that won it for you ...
Wow Chris that's a great honor coming from your peers!! Congradulations!!

Ed
Thanks, Too many to mention. It was several finds over the last 11 months. Some of which I posted on here a couple weeks back. 
HH
Now THAT is cool!!! This can be a difficult, brutal hobby, at times. So, very nice to be recognized for something which we have such passion in. You must be quite proud, as would I. Going to look great above the mantle place Yes

Joe
Congrats from the other side of the state (Poplar Bluff)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's