Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Todays hunt with Joe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found 4 silvers and a toasted buffalo nickel plus the usual clad and junk. I couldn't see a mint mark on the 1916 merc. It's nice to still be able to get out this time of year in the Northeast. Thanks for the hunt Joe.
Nice Digs!! Congrats on the oldies!
Diggers, had the pleasure of meeting one of our newest members today, Dougj7. He's a super nice guy, and a TERRIFIC hunter Yes He's going to be a great addition to our community, and he's going to be posting some awesome stuff! Excellent hunt, bud!!! Thanks for the company & the laughs Happy

Joe
Great finds Doug!!! Love the Mercs and that old 19th century Barber Dime! Glad your getting to know the old timer. Chuckle Hope the two of you can do it again and post some more!!

Ed
Real nice finds.
Nice haul of silver Yes

Beer
Looks like you had a great day. Congrats on the silver.Yes
Great finds. What did Joe get?
(12-06-2014 01:59 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great finds. What did Joe get?

Scored a silver quarter & an old button. Have had the button soaking trying to remove some of the crud before posting it. Also wanted to put together a short video of the hunt, so I can put the link up with my finds. Should be ready soon, Will.

Joe
Reference URL's