Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sidewalk easements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-09-2014 12:58 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]This was a hot topic a while back. I'll try & hunt the thread down. As for me...

I think they hold GREAT potential, and around here, most are up for grabs to hunt. However, I just don't feel comfortable poking around directly in front of some strangers house. Too ripe for potential 'issues'. IMO, hunting the easements makes us stick out like sore thumbs, and in this age of heightened 9/11 panic, would create too much of a stir.

Don't have anything against anyone doing them, as they certainly aren't off-limits, just not my mug of beer.

Joe

Same here

it's not against the law and the city owns the property

but

people are Axxholes and think they own the grass/property and will argue to death over it, make threats, and even call cops on you so it's just not worth the hassle to me!
I used to hit them all the time in Stockton. Great for oldcoins. The neighborhoods I hit, mostly renters and I always hunt early a.m., preferbly weekend. I look for ones that are either dirt or unkept. I leave the ones with flowers or kept nice alone.
(12-10-2014 09:56 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I used to hit them all the time in Stockton. Great for oldcoins. The neighborhoods I hit, mostly renters and I always hunt early a.m., preferbly weekend. I look for ones that are either dirt or unkept. I leave the ones with flowers or kept nice alone.
That's pretty much what I do. I've found lots of things including old coins,clad,bling,bullets,just about anything
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's