Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #58 A BIG One!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice save Ed!

Gotta love diggin B I G silvers!

Beer
(12-15-2014 01:36 AM)eastharlemghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2014 07:54 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice One... I love that big silver.... Sad, I didn't get to go out to a real good spot I have, but went yesterday and dug two seated dimes for my hunt... 1887 and a 1838, both at about 7 to 8" deep.

Nice catch on the seated's Ghost!! I don't think seated's are in my future here. Maybe, but few, because we ain't that old with the total population like the East coast was!! You never know though!!

Ed
Beautiful Walker! Still on my wish list after 25 years detecting. Gerry
Super nice coin there Ed. Great way to end the year , or not keep digging there its snows.
(12-15-2014 02:32 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful Walker! Still on my wish list after 25 years detecting. Gerry

Really??? Gerry, a Benjamin maybe. A Barber... Kennedy??? You must have dug some halves in 25 years! Show us!! I find so many Barber Quarters yet I have the Barber Half on my wish list still. I don't know why I get halves so much but I dig one hell of a lot of cans!!! Not all mind you. The ones that "overload" I pass up (There's probably 1 Overload out there that's a whole bag full of halves and MorgansNoNoNo ). Otherwise I'd have to take a garbage bag with me detecting! LOL

Ed
(12-15-2014 08:33 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Super nice coin there Ed. Great way to end the year , or not keep digging there its snows.

Believe it of not Ed, the only silver half I ever found in 25 years of detecting was an 1877 s seated! Never found a walker. Found a couple of non silver Franklins and an Eisenhower non silver dollar. Go figure. Gerry
(12-15-2014 08:53 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2014 08:33 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Super nice coin there Ed. Great way to end the year , or not keep digging there its snows.

Believe it of not Ed, the only silver half I ever found in 25 years of detecting was an 1877 s seated! Never found a walker. Found a couple of non silver Franklins and an Eisenhower non silver dollar. Go figure. Gerry

Man Gerry. If I all I found was a 1877 s Seated, I wouldn't care if I didn't find a Walker!!! There out there. Gotta beat the bushes though. Good Luck!!
(12-15-2014 09:17 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2014 08:53 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]

Man Gerry. If I all I found was a 1877 s Seated, I wouldn't care if I didn't find a Walker!!! There out there. Gotta beat the bushes though. Good Luck!!
Thanks Ed. Gerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's