Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anytime it looks like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and you can get out for a bit of diggin in mid Dec. here in Michigan = it's a GOOD day even if you don't find much! Temps were around 50 and will be again today so I'm heading back out NOW!

[Image: crnfld001_zps7f9d9089.jpg]

[Image: crnfld002_zpsb0c9999b.jpg]

[Image: crnfld003_zps0caa8ac0.jpg]

[Image: crnfld004_zps6ed9be13.jpg]

[Image: crnfld005_zps8d4e6ec6.jpg]

[Image: crnfld006_zpsfe0abb38.jpg]

[Image: crnfld007_zps5157f639.jpg]

[Image: crnfld008_zps4661f792.jpg]

[Image: crnfld009_zpsb2d203f1.jpg]

[Image: crnfld010_zps9d7cc8f6.jpg]

[Image: crnfld011_zpsae731e84.jpg]
Looks like a good day for you. I work graveyard shift going to get some well needed sleep in a few minutes ,wish you all the luck in your detecting adventure.
cool, whats that buckle looking thingy in the 2nd and 3rd pic, looks pretty interesting to my eyeballs. thats a nice open looking spot to hunt. looks like the weather is giving you guys a break, that is awesome. Florida cant make up its mind whether its winter or still summer, gonna be in the upper 60`s to mid to upper 70`s this week during the day, and may top out around 80 they say. and in the 30 - 40`s at night. no white Christmas here thats for sure. hope you have a good and productive hunt and the ground pops up some nice goodies for ya ... Yes

BONES ...
Same here, Wayne. Gonna be 50 tomorrow, and I'm getting out!!! This winter is proving puny, so far. Hope it stays this way Happy

Knock'm dead, Michigan!!!!!

Joe
Go for it Wayne!! Ditto here on the weather. That Tanqueray is some good stuff. The little buckle thingy with the bale is interesting. That dinnerware is a good target. Tighten up around that.

Ed
Wow it's warmer up there than it is here. Wish I had some time to dig. I get home from work and it's dark. I got a new coil to try out and don't even have time to play with it in the yard.
(12-15-2014 09:58 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]cool, whats that buckle looking thingy in the 2nd and 3rd pic, looks pretty interesting to my eyeballs. thats a nice open looking spot to hunt. looks like the weather is giving you guys a break, that is awesome. Florida cant make up its mind whether its winter or still summer, gonna be in the upper 60`s to mid to upper 70`s this week during the day, and may top out around 80 they say. and in the 30 - 40`s at night. no white Christmas here thats for sure. hope you have a good and productive hunt and the ground pops up some nice goodies for ya ... Yes

BONES ...

Bones

I think that buckle/clip thing is part of a gun sling/strap (there's a term/name for them) but it eludes me at the moment.

also - notice the 2 shell casings - they are a rimfire type shell but not .22 cal - much larger and much older!
(12-15-2014 10:03 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, Wayne. Gonna be 50 tomorrow, and I'm getting out!!! This winter is proving puny, so far. Hope it stays this way Happy

Knock'm dead, Michigan!!!!!

Joe

I'll agree with you both. Look like a great spot.
Reference URL's