Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old site revisited for like the 6th time now ;-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1860s site

couple period buttons
1 tiny pewter tea cup (doll-house/set size)!
cool ACME lock
toe tap
clad roosevelt dime (pissed me off)!
Ornate childs pocket knife (silver plating) - prurdy neat!

Had fun Yes

HH all Beer

[Image: bnfld001_zpscd57501e.jpg]

[Image: bnfld002_zps1721f849.jpg]

[Image: bnfld003_zps94e24882.jpg]

[Image: bnfld004_zps31d5e36f.jpg]

[Image: bnfld005_zps42151cad.jpg]

[Image: bnfld006_zps9a473781.jpg]

[Image: bnfld007_zpsce19f070.jpg]

[Image: bnfld008_zpsd9427fb8.jpg]

[Image: bnfld009_zps0e4e7f34.jpg]

[Image: bnfld010_zpsbc4c6f2b.jpg]

[Image: bnfld011_zps83ebccb2.jpg]

[Image: bnfld012_zps18866449.jpg]
I like it all, Wayne!!! The Acme lock & button are KICKASS, though Yes

Mighty nice to be able to dig in December, eh?!?! Let's see that knife cleaned up & posted Wink

Joe
Sweet , really like the lock and knife.
i agree would love to see that knife cleaned up that thing looks pretty ornate.
nice hunt ...

BONES ...
(12-15-2014 07:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I like it all, Wayne!!! The Acme lock & button are KICKASS, though Yes

Mighty nice to be able to dig in December, eh?!?! Let's see that knife cleaned up & posted Wink

Joe

You got that right Joe

last Dec. at this time there was like 2 ft of snow on the ground and it was maybe 20 degrees = BS!!

I'll clean all of this weeks finds up and post them all in 1 large post at the end of the week - I'm going to try and get out 1 or 2 more times this week!

HH
(12-15-2014 07:22 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet , really like the lock and knife.
i agree would love to see that knife cleaned up that thing looks pretty ornate.
nice hunt ...

BONES ...
That's what I was thinking love to see pics when items are cleaned up. Looks like a good day and a dime worth of gas money to boot....LOL
Way to go, You got some neat finds
Nice digs there Wayne.
First--Congrats on having dirt to dig in!!

Looks like a great site and don't you hate the modern coinage in a old site like that?

Even a barber can be a little disappointing at first when you are expecting seated coins!! Wink

Nice digs!
Been trying to put a reply up on this post for the last 30 minutes but keep getting interrupted.

So here goes!! LOVE IT ALL!! The knife (ditto Joe's request), that teacup too please, the lock.

Ok. That's it. Got to go!! What is with you guys and buttons!? Man I have never found any detecting (except modern ones). Nice hunt Wayne!

Ed
(12-15-2014 08:28 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]First--Congrats on having dirt to dig in!!

Looks like a great site and don't you hate the modern coinage in a old site like that?

Even a barber can be a little disappointing at first when you are expecting seated coins!! Wink

Nice digs!

even worse, there`s nothing more frustrating than digging a bunch of nice colonial or civil war relics with a damn memorial cent mixed in with it.
the barber would be a welcome surprise to be honest ...

BONES ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's