Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Waiting on Package from NJ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might be a bit late. Hope your detector isn't being shipped from here. Ha!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2046254

Joe
Caught that on the news. that would stink if your items got destroyed, but as long as the people involved are ok, that`s all that really matters. everything else is replaceable.

Bones ...
(12-16-2014 07:10 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Caught that on the news. that would stink if your items got destroyed, but as long as the people involved are ok, that`s all that really matters. everything else is replaceable.

Bones ...
Yes all the goods are replaceable , although maybe some kids with late Christmas presents this year.
They said they sent workers to quickly get the packages to ensure fast delivery. I'm sure alot of stuff there is broken. A truck rolled over on it!!! Glad I'm not expecting anything FedEx.
How ironic with all the issues going down with Fisher's F75 update and who do they insist you ship with?------FEDEX. What more would it take to convince you they were jinxed? Sad
(12-16-2014 09:01 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]How ironic with all the issues going down with Fisher's F75 update and who do they insist you ship with?------FEDEX. What more would it take to convince you they were jinxed? Sad

I would NOT want to be in the Fisher tech department now! Methinks they shot themselves in the foot, what with the updates and all. According to the word on the forums, seems there is virtually no constant/baseline performance level. Everybody's unit has wild swings of ability. Some are claiming a lot more depth, some are claiming the same, and some are even crying LESS depth. About the only thing that is in agreement is, the stability issue has been "fixed". Hunting at sensitivity 99 is quieter than a mouse now, however...

At what cost?

Joe
That's too bad about Fed Ex, they've built an excellent rep, but those doubles are real tricky to drive. You gotta have one eyeball pasted to the rear view mirror at all times to see which way the rear trailer is moving and just bump the steering to straighten it. My brother-in-law is a professional driver and hauls double and triples for UPS on the Ohio Turnpike and he's a "nervous wreck". He told me that you can't stop watching the third trailer as he knows a driver that had the third trailer in the passing lane once. But the pay is good. Whoopee!!! Hope everybody get's their stuff On Time!!
(12-17-2014 01:14 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That's too bad about Fed Ex, they've built an excellent rep, but those doubles are real tricky to drive. You gotta have one eyeball pasted to the rear view mirror at all times to see which way the rear trailer is moving and just bump the steering to straighten it. My brother-in-law is a professional driver and hauls double and triples for UPS on the Ohio Turnpike and he's a "nervous wreck". He told me that you can't stop watching the third trailer as he knows a driver that had the third trailer in the passing lane once. But the pay is good. Whoopee!!! Hope everybody get's their stuff On Time!!

There's a Fed Ex guy that comes into our office. This fella looks like death warmed over! Only about 45, but DAMN, must be a stressful job, as he looks about 60. Wouldn't surprise me if he was downing some kinda pills, too. Easy to zone out sitting behind a desk. Not when you're at the wheel all day, though Yes

Joe
Glad my new coil was not on that sucker!!

She just arrived today!! Tested tomorrow!

Coiltek 5x10
Reference URL's