Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cuff link, buttons, odd brass, and a ton of lead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pulled another cufflink it was attached but the link broke in transit, a few plain flat buttons, one is super tiny, back marks on the larger button and smallest button but not able to see them to well yet. ( to tired to peek right now ).
also pulled up the front only ( no back ) to a fancy little button.
the larger circle thingy i think is a button it has a loop that goes through it and appears to be some kind of button.
another thimble but it was so brittle that the top popped off.
and i believe the fancy brass item is to a horse strap or some kind of horse button.
could be wrong ( often am ) it has the pins still attached to the back.
also pulled a handful of fired lead round balls, and a odd little lead piece which was made into something ( curved lead piece with the the bumbs on top )
i think it could be the left over top lead from when the lead was pored into the lead musket ball mold .

that`s it for today, thanks for peeking ...

BONES ...

[attachment=4620][attachment=4621][attachment=4622][attachment=4623][attachment=4624][attachment=4625][attachment=4626][attachment=4627][attachment=4628][attachment=4629][attachment=4630][attachment=4631][attachment=4632][attachment=4633][attachment=4634]
(12-17-2014 07:51 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great buttons. You got a button honeyhole.

Thanks all.
the buttons you can find while hunting are crazy,
[attachment=4635]
Reference URL's