Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 Week Pile of Junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went out today for four hours with nothing but clad and a rather new (50's) cigarette case. Which I'll post later after it dries. This is the pile of junk in the back of my truck. I save the golf balls for an employee at work. I usually find about half a dozen a week but most of them are trash. Only one or two are salvageable for practice. There's a lot of copper and brass in that pile. I go through it about every 2 weeks, save the good scrap and toss the rest.

Ed
What a pile of finds. I keep buckets in my truck and try to separate the copper,brass and such. I even had a bucket for clad at one time but now I spend it about as fast as I find it ,to many bills and not enough $$$$ flow.
wow that`s a ton of trash,
cool about the golf balls, i used to work at a Golf course many years ago
and built a cool collection of logo balls over the years.
Great junk pile. That is some strange white corrosion all over that stuff.
(12-19-2014 11:23 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great junk pile. That is some strange white corrosion all over that stuff.

LOL!!! Yes Snow! You Will you! All of it hit the East side of the county, as usual. May they have a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! And it don't stop me. Of course unless it's 6" deep!!

HO, HO, HO!!!

Ed
Yep that looks like a detectorists truck bed!! Happy
Ed that looks just like my truck bed. Now that you cleaned out the trash you should now find some good stuff.
(12-20-2014 02:42 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Ed that looks just like my truck bed. Now that you cleaned out the trash you should now find some good stuff.

I hope so Bob!! Man, I was to a new area today and it was so loaded with iron no matter how much I fiddled with sensitivity and IM all it did was null out. I did manage to find about ten pounds of brass though. Old rail road yard is what it was. I'm going to have to get my AT Pro back from the other kid or buy an AT Gold.
Looking to get another AT Pro myself this year to work the iron zones.
still learning the Etrac, but the word null is a thing of the past now. i only run the Etrac wide open now. i like to hear it all, sometimes it can make you go nuts with all the iron. and can be a little tricky to lock on the good signals. but i prefer the iron tones to none at all. and it keeps the nulling from hiding the better targets.
(12-20-2014 07:12 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to get another AT Pro myself this year to work the iron zones.
still learning the Etrac, but the word null is a thing of the past now. i only run the Etrac wide open now. i like to hear it all, sometimes it can make you go nuts with all the iron. and can be a little tricky to lock on the good signals. but i prefer the iron tones to none at all. and it keeps the nulling from hiding the better targets.

Bones, it was sooo... bad it was nulling in AM with the sensitivity at 12!!! I heard the XPDeus is good for that kind of stuff too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's