Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1815 Federal Artilery 1st Regiment Light Artillerists Button. & more buttons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pulled up a great condition 1815 Federal Artilery Button. with the shank.
Artillery button, 1st Regiment Light Artillerists, "A" script letters, with "1" surrounded by stars, 1815 period flat button. last button on linked page .
http://relicman.com/buttons/zArchiveButt...arlier.htm
7 buttons total today.
couple fired round balls. and a few odd scraps.

thanks for peeking ...
BONES ...

[attachment=4677][attachment=4690][attachment=4679][attachment=4680][attachment=4681][attachment=4682][attachment=4683][attachment=4684][attachment=4685][attachment=4686][attachment=4687][attachment=4688][attachment=4689]
(12-20-2014 07:23 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Seven buttons in one hunt!!! WTG Bones!!!!YesYesYesBeer

Thank you all ...
I agree Ed, the place is a BUTTon hole ... 14 1500`s - 1800`s coins, to 140 buttons so far.
i finally got the etrac to where i feel i am doing well. but as you said even a small adjustment could gain or loose targets. so its scary to change settings when you think you have it tuned to your hunting spot or needs. i am sure i could tweek it a bit more and do a bit better. and that will come in time as i learn more about the Etrac.
i have played with it in the past a few times and it went dead completely, i might as well have been swinging a broom stick in the woods. right now i am only running in TTF open screen and i can usually get my sens up to 24 without beeping on the boots.Chuckle ... i know having the sens up that high widens the search area and will hit on localized iron as well, but i have also noticed that you loose some seriouse depth and targets running in auto or under 20 sens ... i have tested it many times switching between auto or below 20 as opposed to manual or over 20.
if i get a decent signal with an iron signal i will often play with the sens to check the target and see what range or setting hits it better.
i also think threshold has a lot to do with picking out the smaller targets or masking targets, and i will be testing that out more a bit later.

and yes, it is a mess sometimes out there in the woods. i am literally on my hands and knees swinging the detector horizontally in front of me a lot of the time.
under palms and other overgrowth un able to even stand for an hour or more sometimes. it kills my back and hips.
but, ..... that`s where the good stuff likes to hide ... Yes

BONES ...
(12-21-2014 12:12 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Dude,Ill take that button over most coins...badass!!

Wink. ty Deathray .
think i need to change my handle to ButtonBones, or IndianaButton . Chuckle
(12-21-2014 11:32 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Kickass button Bones!!

I'm with Ray

I'd take that button over most coins any day!

Yes

Ty MRH, i love the buttons as well, especially the military ones.
but i nice early copper or silver is always a welcome find as well .
hopefully 2015 evens out the pile a bit for me ...

Bones ...
not a bad idea Joe. i should start by grabbing the plug i pulled the 14k GF ring from, it was missing the stone, might be in the plug ....
should bucket the plug home and sift it .... Tongue
Reference URL's