Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi from upstate New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, Steve here from upstate New York. I enjoy metal detecting very much.
Welcome Steve! Are you still swinging the Tesoros??  Gotta love em! Ray
Welcome Ski
Hi, Steve! Where upstate? I used to work in Monticello, near White Lake. 

Welcome to the family Happy Post your finds & come back often. We're just starting to cook here, and will be nice to have another local Beer

Joe
Thanks for the welcome folks, I am swinging a Teknetics Eurotek Pro at this time (my wife has one also), good little detector. I am sure I will be swinging a Tesoro again in the future, I just can't seem to stay away from them. Tesoro makes great products and the folks @ Tesoro are top shelf. Just want to add that I had an issue with my Teknetics Eurotek Pro (pinpoint button stopped working), made a call to First Texas and spoke with Felix and he took good care of me. He sent me out a brand new detector basically no questions asked and he was a pleasure to talk with.
NjNyDigger, I am located in a very small town about 12 miles outside of Ogdensburg,N.Y.  I can cross the bridge (St.Lawrence River) and be in Ontario,Canada in about 20 minutes.
Reference URL's