Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: You like it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. I entered a little photo contest on Facebook. This is a solicitating call. If anybody here uses Facebook, maybe you could check it out and give me a like on my photo. You guys that have been around will recognize the pic. https://m.facebook.com/detectoreo/photos...ent_filter
Liked and commented ... Awesome Pic ... Yes
(12-22-2014 03:32 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Liked and commented ... Awesome Pic ... Yes

Thanks Bones.
I will not only like it, I will post a reply too...once I track down what my FB password is, lol. I haven't used it personally for years, only for this site. Hope you win!

Joe
(12-22-2014 08:45 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I will not only like it, I will post a reply too...once I track down what my FB password is, lol. I haven't used it personally for years, only for this site. Hope you win!

Joe

Yeah I don't use Facebook much either. That's why no one likes me over there. Although I have found that there are PA detecting groups over there. I've been checking them out lately. Alot of detectivists from around here are on there.
LOTS of Pittsburgh things I've been seeing lately. Always makes me think of you over there. For starters...

I've only seen a couple of episodes over the years, but, on Undercover Boss, they had the mayor of PB on last night. Pretty funny. Then...

I was hungry the other day, and was trying to look up a sandwich shop near me on google, and for some strange reason this pops up: http://www.pennmac.com/

Finally, on an episode of one of favorite shows - The Profit - they featured a business called; "My Big Fat Greek Gyro" in PB.

PB is taking over!!!!!

Joe
(12-22-2014 09:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]LOTS of Pittsburgh things I've been seeing lately. Always makes me think of you over there. For starters...

I've only seen a couple of episodes over the years, but, on Undercover Boss, they had the mayor of PB on last night. Pretty funny. Then...

I was hungry the other day, and was trying to look up a sandwich shop near me on google, and for some strange reason this pops up: http://www.pennmac.com/

Finally, on an episode of one of favorite shows - The Profit - they featured a business called; "My Big Fat Greek Gyro" in PB.

PB is taking over!!!!!

Joe
I know Penn Mac, but not the gyro place. I do know Mike and Tonys on Carson. That's a gyro shop. The mayor is great.
I was SO fu@$ing hungry the other day, I was trying to get the address of this deli in a nearby town, as I heard it was great. I saw the link to pennmac, opened it up and my mouth literally started to water! Then I noticed it was in PB, and I didn't care, the goddamn photos were making me drool so much I looked over the whole site!!!!! I actually ordered something from them Saturday for air shipping Yes

Joe
That's funny. It's a good place. Very popular.
Okay. I'm in. Toasted the Xpointer this last week. Working with the Garrett. Wish me luck!! Thanks for the post!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's