Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I am from Waco ({w}e {a}int {c}oming {o}ut) Tx. just been chillin with my good buddy David lol. Could anyone tell me how to get in touch with someone selling a MD on the classified part of this?? I sent the get in touch with seller deal and it said message was sent?? sent questions to two different sellers and haven't received a reply. (don't know if its opp error on my part). Still don't know what a thread is or a blog for that matter. grateful for any help.......lost in tx.
Hi, Chris Happy Welcome to the site! Great to have you Yes

Once you contact someone via the classifieds, there's no telling how long it will take for them to get back to you. It could be 5 minutes or 5 days. Depends on how often they check their email, if the item was sold/traded already, etc. Generally, though, you should hear back in a fairly 'short' amount of time, since the lister is eager to sell and/or trade.

A thread is simply a log or list of all posts (messages) that forum members write within. For instance...if I post a new message called "Found a coin today", this is called a 'thread'. Other members can reply to MY message, or, can create their OWN (new) threads.

A blog is simply an online diary. The author writes entries (messages) as often, or as little as they like. People reading the blog can respond to the written topics, by leaving 'comments'.

If you need any assistance on here, just send me a private message, and I'll be glad to help. It really isn't that difficult, though, lol. 

Good luck!

Joe
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum!!  jump right in an join the posting. The more the better.
Welcome to the forum.
Reference URL's