Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas with all the trimmings, and a healthy & Happy New Year!!! We devote a LOT of time to this hobby, so, let's use the off days to spend with family, friends & food. I'll be getting out (weather permitting) on Friday. We are fortunate for many things, and enjoying this amazing hobby is one of them.

Joe
Yes tis the season. Merry Christmas & A Happy Hunting New Year!! May this year be the year to cross off the top most wanted finds on our dig list.
OFF DAYS ???
ill be out hunting. i want a Gold Escudo for Christmas ...

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas.

Bones...
Merry Christmas guys. I don't get dayS off. Just Christmas off. Family time.
Merry Christmas to you & yours too Joe (and everyone else)!

No hunting for me on the holiday or for a good while for that matter - weather is turning to crap here tonight and not looking good in the long term Shake

HH to all who can though!
Merry Christmas to you!!
Merry Christmas to all of the diggers and their families.
Merry Christmas and the best of the holiday season to all of you! We had a cancel for the Christmas Eve day evening dinner because of a rash of flu. I'll be out detecting. I'm retired and all caught up with my honey do's and Christmas obligations and deliveries.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. God Bless everyone and keep on detecting!

Ed
Yes you getting a Christmas run in as well Ed.
im gonna run out and detect if even for a couple hous and see what old
St Nick dropped me in the dirt ...
Maybe Bones. If only for a couple hours.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's