Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Can You Say Quickie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy hunters...Well I had the bright idea last Sunday to "Bust my Video Cherry" & try and shoot a dig from my phone. The Battery died much much faster than expected. Funny thing is I kept talking almost 2 mins after it died. Explaining why I called it the field of bullets. My buddy walks up behind me and asks who am I talking to. DOH!
 I'm going back with better equipment next time. 
So here is a link to my First You-Tube video. DON'T BLINK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rVMciTgbQw

HH GL & Merry Christmas to all ya all.
I've yet to find any of those lead bullets around my neck of the woods. Think I'll have to go a bit further south for that. Good luck on the next video. Looks like you have the idea down pretty good though.

A Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!!

Ed
Nice find and cool video. Too bad about the battery.
Thanks guys. 
It was Fun, & Funny when I realized my battery died.
Yep gotta start someplace doing these videos.
Nice video, and great find on the three ringer!
The video was great!!! Kudos to you for getting out of the old comfort zone and tackling the video aspect Yes It really brings the journey to life, and allows others at home to sit and go along on the hunt with you. I hope it's the start of many more to come Wink

Fantastic 3 ringer!!! A true piece of history from our nation's past. FANTASTIC!

Joe
i'm in NC, hope to find one of those or anything in the Civil War era one day!!!  Problem is getting to look in places that allow it.  Great find!!
(12-23-2014 10:21 PM)hosedragger996 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm in NC, hope to find one of those or anything in the Civil War era one day!!!  Problem is getting to look in places that allow it.  Great find!!

Hey hosedragger, welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!!! Go to the "Introduce Yourself" Thread and tell us what kind of equipment you use and what you detect for. Lot of guys on here willing to help and a great community of detectorists!!

Ed
Thanks again. 
What Ed said Hosedragger.
Welcome
Happy Holidays
Reference URL's