Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SMARTS Club Raffle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just so everyone knows I have received permission to post this up front from Joe. In fact he emailed asking why I hadn't posted it yet. Lol Been really sick is why Joe.

The Smoky Mountain Artifacts Research & Treasure Society is proud to announce a raffle for a new Garrett AT Pro complete with waterproof headphones and all the standard items that comes in the box. The machine sells for $595.00 and the headphones are $85.00 for a total value of $680.00. The drawing will be held on Sunday Oct. 27, 2013, after the final FMDAC Convention coin hunt. Tickets are $5.00 a piece or 3 for $10 and you do not have to be present to win. Shipping to Conus is included. Winners name will be posted on our club website and an email will be sent to the winner if the email address is supplied. Plus I will call the winner personally. Proceeds from the raffle are going to our club for future activities, and a free child's hunt during the convention. If you wish to purchase tickets please email me. Thank you and God Bless. 

Donation and information email address: [b]Coinhunter@Charter.net[/b]
Cool, ill be sending mine in soon. Thanks for posting.
I'm in for a couple, too Happy 

Joe
DeathRay, do you need me to pull that nail out and stitch you up? Been known to do that on a couple of occasions. Anesthesia often hurts worse than the needle though. I use a 5 pound dead blow hammer to numb the area.
(07-19-2013 10:11 PM)Coinhunter Wrote: [ -> ]DeathRay, do you need me to pull that nail out and stitch you up? Been known to do that on a couple of occasions. Anesthesia often hurts worse than the needle though. I use a 5 pound dead blow hammer to numb the area.

Nope..I cut it out, duct taped it and kept on working. Just thought it makes a funny pic, haha . I wouldn't need them fingers after Dr. Coinhunter, haha.
Yep they would have been useless for awhile, but then I don't send a bill for services rendered either.
One of my buddies cut his hand yesterday digging. Asked me to fix it up. He ought to be waking up soon, I hit him a little too hard. Lol
Hi Coinhunter, Do we just email you and give you our info to get in on the raffle?
(07-21-2013 10:30 PM)Dean Stone Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Coinhunter, Do we just email you and give you our info to get in on the raffle?

Dean,

You can either email me or pm me your information to get in on the raffle. I will need your mailing address, telephone number home and cell and also your email address. In order to pay for the tickets you will have to email me or PM me through here. 

Email me at Coinhunter@Charter.net and put Garrett AT Pro in the subject line.
Haven't sold any tickets lately folks so now is a good time to order some. I have time to get them in the snail mail back to you immediately. Email me Coinhunter@Charter.net for info. Thanks
(08-28-2013 01:46 PM)Coinhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't sold any tickets lately folks so now is a good time to order some. I have time to get them in the snail mail back to you immediately. Email me Coinhunter@Charter.net for info. Thanks

email sent!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's