Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: AT Gold Scores Silver Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys..... Quick night hunt..... Scored silver again.... 64 Rosie 
[attachment=4722]
Nice save Yes

Beer
oh yes i would definetly toss that AT to the curb ... lol.
hell your doing outstanding with that machine, run with it.

Great job Firedigger ... Yes

Bones ...
Thanks bones.....yeah kinda got me wondering now
Use the AT Gold put a little back when you can and save the clad you find, When you have enough buy the Minelab you want. You could (GOD Forbid) sell the silver and other note worthy finds your finding to help quicken the process along, if you so desire. This is one hobby that can pay for itself.
Your absolutely right.  Takes a lot of penny's to pay for a minelab, but no way on God's green earth the silver is going!  PASSION OVER PROFIT!!!!!
Great score on another silver.Looks like you have master the AT.
Thanks so much Bob, !!Yes
(12-24-2014 04:24 PM)Firedigger109 Wrote: [ -> ]Your absolutely right.  Takes a lot of penny's to pay for a minelab, but no way on God's green earth the silver is going!  PASSION OVER PROFIT!!!!!

I understand and completely agree. I keep all the silver and gold I find. I have been trying to save for a V3i myself but something always seems come up. I'm even considering selling some of my guns to fund one because I do more detecting than hunting now.
Yeah I know what ya mean. I love my at gold and I'm finding a lot of great stuff.... I just see the minelab machines pulling silver so deep. The places I hunt that I've gotten silver with the AT Gold, I just feel like there's deeper targets that the AT is missing. I know deeper is older, not all the time but I would say 90% anyway!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's