Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone....I've been detecting for about 8months or so.  I've been using a Garrett Ace 350 and so far been doing OK with it...one day I may upgrade.  Just wanted to pop in and say hello!!
Welcome to the group .
I look forward to seeing your finds...

Bones ....
Welcome to the forum, and happy hunting.
Welcome to the forum. As far as upgrades go, one good find can pay for your next machine, if your lucky enough,and willing to part with what you have found. So keep digging til that day comes. Wishing ya lots of luck.
Welcome to the Forum hosedragger!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts!!

Ed
(12-24-2014 07:00 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Forum hosedragger!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts!!

Ed

Welcome aboard!!!

Joe
Welcome to the forum Hosedragger. What you been diggin with the 350?
welcome to the forum hosedragger hope you can still get out detecting we are froze in up in wiscosnin
(12-25-2014 12:13 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum Hosedragger.  What you been diggin with the 350?
I have been,  cant say ive 'mastered' it, but i definitely getting good at it.  This was my first detector, and so far i like it.
Welcome to the mix hosedragger

you'll like it here!

Hope to see many finds posted by you Yes

Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's