Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A special thanks to our administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to give a special "THANKS" to our administrator, Joe (NJNY DIGGER). Joe and I are hunting buddies for about a year now and of course we discuss this forum a lot when we're out hunting. Joe puts a LOT of time into this forum trying to make it one of the best out there and I know for a fact he gets some (not a lot but some) grief once in awhile so I would like to give credit where credit is due. A lot of his hard work seems to go unappreciated and I for one think he's a great guy and good friend and appreciate what he's doing. Thanks, Joe
Gerry F.
I've never met him face to face but, he seems to be a great guy. I appreciate all he put into this site. He is quick to solve issues when they arrive and that has to take time away from family, that shows that truly cares about the members here. Bravo for doing such a good job.
Man I'll tell ya I couldn't agree more!  I haven't been apart of the forum long, but I have attempted to be apart of others.  This place is hands down the best of the bunch, and it didn't get that way I'm sure by itself.  The incredible hobby of metal detecting deserves a site like this.  Hats off to all the staff for making this site what it is, and from day one making me feel like family. The buck definitely stops here!Yes
Thank you, Gerry! And no, I didn't pay him to say those kind words, lol!!! I met Gerry a little more than a year ago at an old spot where we've both done very well at, over the years. We both had our regular hunting buddies at the time, but we promised to hook up one day for a hunt. Well, things soon took a turn for the worse, as scheduling conflicts and other horse hay prevented me from detecting with my buddies, then, out of the blue, Gerry's best friend Les was rushed into the hospital one day, where they found out he was terminally ill. He passed shortly after. I had the privilege of meeting him a few times, and aside from being a superior hunter, he was also a gentleman of the highest order. So...

Gerry & I started detecting together, and haven't looked back since. It's truly a symbiotic relationship. Like Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid. Gerry is one of the nicest guys you'd ever hope to meet, and he's also an old school, his-word-is-his-bond kinda guy...just like me.

I've said it before, and I'll say it 1,000 times more...

One of the great benefits of this hobby is the friends we meet. I even think it's more important than the finds themselves, at the end of the day. Whether it be a hunting buddy, our community family on here, the relationships we develop with our vendors, etc., that's something that can never fade away. Finds will come & go, we'll have bad days & good days in the field, but, our friends stay with us forever. I am blessed to be able to call Gerry a friend, and I am privileged that I get to hang out with all of my forum buddies on here everyday.

I can't name everyone individually, however, guys like Ed (Ohio Dirt Fisher), Ron (Ron CA), Ray (Deathray), Bones, Leo Aranza, Pittsburg Will, just to name a few, have been SUPER instrumental in keeping this community afloat, and for that, I am forever grateful Yes

I love ALL of you guys!!!

Joe
Hats off to you Joe. If it weren't for you starting this little community, WE wouldn't all be here!! Thank you very much for your insight, your persistence and OUR site, Treasure Classified Forum!!!

Ed
Thanks for everything Joe. This is a great forum. I know you have worked hard to make it that way and I know all of us regulars really appreciate it. Thanks.
For putting up with the Bones ... Beer

[attachment=4732]
Thank you for all you do Joe ...
You can`t fool us Joe ... we have photos of you in action ... Chuckle
[attachment=4750]
(12-25-2014 11:59 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]You can`t fool us Joe ... we have photos of you in action ... Chuckle

HOW DARE YOU, BONES!!! At least have the courtesy to use the correct photo!!! Actually, that's me below, enjoying a light Christmas snack...
Dude, how in the world do you make this stuff?! That graphic with the coins I've found is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you Beer

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's