Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #62 1936 Merc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the woman says she's cooking and to get lost, well I take her literally. Today it was 57F and I was all dressed up like Nanook of the North and sweated my arse off checking out some new areas. Got little clad, no wheats, a 63 Jefferson, (all not pictured) and this little sweetie to top off my hunt. It finally reminded me of what a dime sounds and targets like. Merry Christmas you guys!! I'm not certain about the next two days as far as hunting is concerned. But Saturday it's going to be 50F so you know where I'll be!!!Chuckle

Ed
sweet catch, ... another silver. still got time for #70
Nice merc Ed Yes

Rained all day here so it was a no go for me today No

Beer
You got some kind of luck. That many silver in one year ,awesome.
Wish I was told to "Get lost!" more often!!!!! Lol. Good looking merc, Ed. I haven't been able to get out much lately, and when I do, I can't seem to get arrested. The keepers are hiding pretty good. Must be my hairy legs that're scaring them away! If I went out tomorrow, just like the turkey we had on Thanksgiving, I'd be sans balls come Christmas night, so, I have to wait until Friday to get out.

P.S. - I'll probably sneak out on Saturday, too, though, as 50+ this time of the year MUST be taken advantage of!!!

Joe
Thanks you guys! I made one last stop before heading home and I'm glad I did. Hope you hunters have some luck out there this coming weekend! You to Wayne!!!

Ed
Reference URL's