Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: FREE Mag Lites!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We had a grab bag at my job, and the person that got my name knew I'm a detecting junkie. So, they got me a huge batch of digging gloves (needed them!!!) & these mag lites, which I have about 10 of, lol. Instead of having them collect dust in the closet, figured I'd do a bit of shameless regifting Chuckle

Haven't even taken them out of the box, but there are 4 up for grabs. They look pretty well made, although I doubt they're premo quality. One thing they DO have going for them, they're FREE!!! Happy

First 4 that respond to this thread get'm. Shipping will be AFTER January 1. Too much of this holiday stuff to do anything before Tongue

Joe
sure I will take one if you got any left. Thanks And Merry Christmas
sweet . Tongue
I don't need one, but it is a good thing to keep in your diggin pack.
Steve's got one! Don't be shy, they ain't gonna bankrupt me, they're freakin mag Lites I won in a grab bag!!! Lol.

Joe
guess i`ll take one for the survival bag
Ill take one. I love free. Merry Xmas.Beer
If more people would pass it on like Joe is doing the world would be a better place. YesYes two thumbs up. Great idea playing Santa.
Steveo, Bones & Devilpookie claimed the first 3 mag lites. ONE MORE for the taking!!!

Joe
Can I get the last one Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's