Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #63 1948 Washington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took the big coil out today to cover more ground. Got a toasted wheat, some clad and Mr. Washington near the end of the day.

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting!!!

Ed
You're on fire with the silver, Ed! I got the old skunkeroo today, but I'll try to redeem myself, tomorrow, lol. Whatcha gonna do with the silver? Hold on to it? Melt it into a little ingot? Sell it when the prices surge? You're going to have a nice chunk full. As for me, I'm holding onto the coins, and will be passing them down to my son. Hopefully, should be worth a couple of mill by then, and he won't need to come around asking his pop for $$$!!!

Joe
(12-26-2014 07:50 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]You're on fire with the silver, Ed! I got the old skunkeroo today, but I'll try to redeem myself, tomorrow, lol. Whatcha gonna do with the silver? Hold on to it? Melt it into a little ingot? Sell it when the prices surge? You're going to have a nice chunk full. As for me, I'm holding onto the coins, and will be passing them down to my son. Hopefully, should be worth a couple of mill by then, and he won't need to come around asking his pop for $$$!!!

Joe

Thanks Joe.

I'm going to save the older and bigger pieces to hand down to my grandsons through my sons. The rest, well, I'll hedge that for the commodities surge that's coming (I hope!) or for barter if the dollar goes up in smoke. If either doesn't and I croak, well, the old lady has the safe combo. She can worry about it. I won't care.

Ed
Way to go. You're a real silver sniper. Nice find.
Nice save Ed

you're killin it on the silver Yes

Beer
Thank you Redd and Wayne! Sun was getting low in the sky on this one. Beautiful day though. Hope you guys can get out tomorrow!
Ed
wow !!! Ed ... you sure are picking the spots.
way to go on Another nice silver.

Bones ...
Thanks BONES!! Actually I'm going over the same areas more carefully. I've about dried them up but there are more!!!

Ed
Hey another nice big silver Ed. They are never dried up.
Reference URL's