Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got out today and the back is feeling it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out today and scored a few coins. All clad but they help pay for goodies. Totals for the day 5 quarters, 33 dimes 9 nickels, 170 pennies, 1 token, 1 army man eyeball find, 1 broken kids ring, 4 earrings all junk, 1 nose piercing thingy, and 1 10kt. gold ring with small stone. It says "Love". Not bad for an old fart as my grand kids refer to me as.
[attachment=407]
[attachment=408]
Gold makes a great hunt. 170 pennies. That's alot of digging.
(07-18-2013 10:39 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Gold makes a great hunt.  170 pennies.  That's alot of digging.

Should have told folks but failed to, I found the majority of the pennies and dimes in a coin spill. They were almost on the surface. I carry a small hand rake to help clean up after I dig and all I had to do was rake and pick them up. The pin pointer really helped out finding the strays. I might go back and search some more because I just got plumb worn out staying on my knees that long.
Gold and a pocket full of clad is a pretty good day!!  Congrats on the AU !!
Gold is always good! Are you the same coinhunter from Toms forum??
(07-19-2013 10:37 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Gold is always good! Are you the same coinhunter from Toms forum??

I sure am, just haven't been on in a long time. Gotta get over there and see what all is happening.
Wowee!!! That sure IS a lot of pennies Whew Forget a century day, you had a TWO century day!!! 

Congrats on the gold Yes Now have one of these Beer, you deserve it after that hunt!

Joe
Reference URL's