Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 55 Degree Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went out yesterday with Gerry F., and DAMN, what a beautiful day! Gerry was in a tee shirt...at the end of December!!!

This spot is STRANGE. You can swing for hours on end, and find no indicators (wheats, relics, etc.) whatsoever. Then, bam, you'll find something 100, 200 years old.

Got the barber, the little lambo which was in the hole with a bottle cap, a Navy pin (found the exact same piece earlier this summer), and two toasted flat buttons.

Joe
Nice barber and Navy pin. I think the lambo maybe a penny racer.
sweet find on the barber.
sweet lambo too, thats a tiny little thing, very cool.

nice hunt ...

Bones ...
Sweet dime. Nice buttons too. The Eagle, Globe, and Anchor is the Marines symbol. I have one of those my brother gave me when he got out of boot camp.

(12-28-2014 01:23 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice barber and Navy pin. I think the lambo maybe a penny racer.

Looks like a micro machine. I remember penny racers too. My favorite was a green one.
nice barber! Wayne is gonna want that hot wheel,lol.
Nice digs Joe Yes

and yeah - I'd take that car for the junker collection! lol

Beer
congrats on the finds Joe.
i like the hairy background.
did one of your new detecting babes let you take the pics on her back ... Chuckle
Nice catch on the Barber! Sometimes that happens. You go all day with squat and bam, out pops an old silver and makes the day worth it.
(12-28-2014 06:05 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]i like the hairy background.
did one of your new detecting babes let you take the pics on her back ... Chuckle

It's actually my old lady's craft fur crap. She uses to make all types of stuff. I spotted a piece and thought it would make a cool background, due to the odd contrasty color. What I DIDN'T anticipate was her noticing a dirt stain on it when she saw it & going nuts. I had to fess up that I put my dirty "stuff" on it, lol.

(12-28-2014 07:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice catch on the Barber! Sometimes that happens. You go all day with squat and bam, out pops an old silver and makes the day worth it.

I have another spot like that, too, Ed. It's where I snagged 2 of my 3 reals. You can swing for 5 hours there, and literally get just 20 signals, only 5 of which would be considered diggable. Yet, one or two of those signals could be something 200, 250 years old. That is probably one of my top five spots ever.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's