Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Are you kidding me ... ( help - question )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did it AGAIN ...
walked all the way to my hunting hole got started and forgot to charge the Etrac battery.
this is like three times in a month. so i have a " techy " question.
i read you cannot over charge the Etrac battery and that it is supposed to shut the charger off to protect the battery, i have not seen it do that, and have been afraid of over charging the battery. am i able to leave it plugged in, or charge it every night without risk of hurting it. or damaging the battery . this is getting a bit old.
( ok that`s as techy as i can do for ya ) ..
now for the GARBAGE i did find in the 15 minutes i was able to detect.
only interesting piece is the piece of pottery with part of the makers stamp .

sorry no fancy buttons today .... Joe got my buttons ... Punch

[attachment=4785][attachment=4786][attachment=4787]
sweet, thank you, i have the 1600 black and silver one now.
i usually get a couple to three days off it at a few hours per day hunting time.
but i keep forgetting to charge it.
i`ll look into one of the 3100 batts.
Lol, see its not all silver and gold in the boneyard. we all gotta dig up some crap sometimes ... today i got a pile of it .... and in record time ... Think
(12-28-2014 11:28 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Bones, read what it says on that broken piece of crockery...

Looks like you got a ROYAL WEDGY today!!!

Did it feel good? Lol.

I absolutely LOVE finding buttons, although your ground is a lot more forgiving, as mine normally come up looking like burnt turds Happy

Joe

LMFAO !!! thats too funny ... but i deserved it ... Blushing

that was a good one, i did indeed .... Chuckle

I shall wear the avatar of shame for the remainder of the year ..
LOL !!! im gonna show that to my daughter, she`ll love that picture ... Yes
Reference URL's