Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pinpointer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys just wanted  your advice on a good middle of the road pinpointer that I could pick up for my wife. The one that came included with the ace 350 I ordered for her is total crap. She has a lot of trouble pinpointing with it and wanted to get her something better but didn't want to break the bank if you know what I'm sayingWink
I would say there's no good middle of the road inexpensive pinpointer. The good ones are a little expensive, but well worth it.
don`t skimp on your pinpointer. its a valuable tool and a cheepy will just drive you nuts in the long run.
you will get a billion mixed opinions here, but i would go with the Garrettt Pro Pointer or TRX . i use the Garrett and have had the same one for three years going strong,
it was just posted the other day. in the post with the new Garrett pointer AT.
i use my Garrett Pointer every day, i beat on it, dig with it, drop it, fart on it. you name it, and never had a problem with mine. but either way, get a decent pointer not a cheepy ... gonna run you between 100 - 150ish . but worth every cent ...

Bones.
I'm not trying to skimp on it at all. I use a Garrett pin pointer also. It's just with her she doesn't go all the time and just didn't want to put a lot into one.  Thanks for the info
I would definitely get a good one. Even if she doesn't use it much you will have a good spare which you will probably need sooner or later.
Yea that one you get from that company when you buy a detector is crap,
the garrett pro pinpointer not the new AT is at a good price I cannot say free but it is less than what it was
Reference URL's