Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: GPS maps info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For Caprock and others who showed interest,here you go...

http://www.HuntingGPSmaps.com 

Its pretty cool. I put the chip in,turned it on...and was slightly wierded out to see my name on the display,since I was sitting in my house,lol.Ray
thats pretty cool. I use a little Garmin Dakota 20. with the birds eye mapping.
this is a cool addition .

thanks for the link ...

Bones ...
Great this is cool I will definitely find what I need. Just a question does it matter which garmin you have.
Thanks
I think they list which ones its compatable with. I have the 62.
Great link, Ray. I just tried it myself, looks good. Lots of guys are going to find this super handy.

Joe
Its already opened up some new land for me. My son and I have a spot,mix of private and blm. One area thatis fenced,I always assumed was private...not so! So I jumped the fence. Makes sense,because this fence is newer,more expensive than what ranchers usually use.
Great post Ray! I'll keep the link and thanks. I use county assessors maps online as they are the most up to date for my small area. But you guys that travel the map like you do, well this is a great resource and an ass saver for sure! We have to respect the owner. BLM though. Don't have to deal with that here. Do you just get a bunch of folk on horses with AR's and do it? LOL!!!!

Ed
haha Ed! Nope, BLM is OUR land,bought and paid for by the 53% of Americans that pay taxes.
(12-28-2014 11:26 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]haha Ed! Nope, BLM is OUR land,bought and paid for by the 53% of Americans that pay taxes.
YesYesYes

Three "like" buttons for you!

Ed
Ray, thanks a lot for additional info!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's