Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just clad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a chance to sneak out for about an hour with my boy we found $3.20 all clad.No need for pics.
sounds like ice cream money to me. ... getting out with the boy is what really counts ... Yes
Yea I love when he goes with me, He uses my bounty hunter lone star. We went to one of the schools he went to for grade school, hit the play ground. He's 15 and he found more than I did today. One proud Dad,he has that I beat you grin,just gotta laugh.
That is very cool, ... ive recently gotten my 22 yr old daughter interested in detecting, so i may need to pick another good detector up real soon. Yes

i would love to spend the day with her treasure hunting ...
Whenever I go out and have an all clad day, I normally have hot steam coming out of my ears, but, lemme tell ya, I always feel MUCH better when I'm cashing those coins in at the bank every so often for a couple of hundred bucks or thereabouts Wink This can be an expensive hobby. That clad helps to pay the "bills"; gas, batteries, coils, etc. Being able to get out to hunt in December alone is always amazing, that you were able to do so with your son is a 1,000 times better Yes

Joe
I agree with all above!! Good that you got out with your boy and hope you can get a good detector for your daughter. I look at clad just like money in the pocket. It all adds up. I paid for all my extra coils for the Delta with clad in 1 year. Think about it. You do $3 a day in clad at sports fields, that's $90 a month. Rockefeller was my idol! 10 pennies make a dime! Ten dimes make a $!!! But sometimes I get PO'd at the memorials and throw em back. WTG Redd Yes

Ed
I'm putting away all the clad now that Christmas is over for next detector.Debating on an AT Pro or a V3i, I got some $ from items I've sold and OT money can buy the AT pro now or in a couple of months the V3i. I'm leaning more to the V3i I think.The boy would get my DFX then.
(12-29-2014 08:13 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm putting away all the clad now that Christmas is over for next detector.Debating on an AT Pro or a V3i, I got some $ from items I've sold and OT money can buy the AT pro now or in a couple of months the V3i. I'm leaning more to the V3i I think.The boy would get my DFX then.

The V3i is a good machine as is the AT PRO. But they are two different beasts. That's a tough call but in your situation I'd go with the PRO. It has some advantages over the 3 frequency V3i. Waterproof is one. It's ability to see through iron another. But wait for a few more responses to make the call.

Ed
A clad coin is better than a bottle cap.
At the schools what gets me is the pencil tops ring up just like nickels or rings,Don't really want to pass up a chance for a ring, but those tops can be hard to find in pea gravel.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's