Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi Ho, Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Video is from my last two hunts. I've already posted the barber & other stuff, but the photos below are finds from my outing today. I love finding a productive spot Happy

If anyone knows what that little charm piece is, please tell me. I was guessing a pill box, but not sure. It appears gold plated.

P.S. - Couldn't get my last merc on camera as the battery on my Mobius died. I think the cold zaps it quicker.

Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggwWLc3...load_owner
JC!! Silver I'd say!!! Nice on the 28 Standing! And it's a brooch of some sort. Maybe for coke or poison or poison or coke? Interesting finds! Great hunt and love that silver. Where are you on count with coins now?

Ed
WOW !!! Nice catch on the Standing Beauty ...
that`s a sweet find.
and i agree, i think the little Silver item is some kind of brooch
that is a very nice little find. based on the era of the coins
might be a nice early 1900`s piece ...

that`s how you end the new year.
way to go Joe and great video ...

Good job to all the TC hunters and for all the awesome finds throughout
2014 ... Yes

Bones ...
(12-30-2014 08:07 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]JC!! Silver I'd say!!! Nice on the 28 Standing! And it's a brooch of some sort. Maybe for coke or poison or poison or coke? Interesting finds! Great hunt and love that silver. Where are you on count with coins now?

Ed
Maybe poison coke.LOL Nice haul love the silver.
(12-30-2014 08:07 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]JC!! Silver I'd say!!! Nice on the 28 Standing! And it's a brooch of some sort. Maybe for coke or poison or poison or coke? Interesting finds! Great hunt and love that silver. Where are you on count with coins now?

Ed

Interesting idea on the coke angle. As far as silver, can't give you an exact #, as my old lady moved all my shit and screwed everything up! I'm around 100, maybe a wee but north of there. A good year for me is around 150, so, I missed the mark a little in 2014. I'll get'm next in 15!!!

Joe
Btw, maybe I've been living under a rock or something, but what does "JC" mean?

Lord, you young whipper snappers and all your shorthand!

Joe
Jesus Christ Almighty in short terminology! I thought you were Italian?

Ed
(12-30-2014 08:54 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus Christ Almighty in short terminology! I thought you were Italian?

Ed

Aaahhhhh, I see said the blind man! That reminds me...

Why did they make Italy in the shape of a boot?

Cause they couldn't possibly fit all that shit in a shoe!

Joe
Nice finds Joe. Wish I was with you today. Gerry
congrats on the silvers Joe. Good job on the video too. That looks like some nice dirt.. no fill there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's