Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beers are on me!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To show my undying appreciation to you all, every member can have as many of these as they'd like at the stroke of midnight! Just a small token of my gratitude, gents Happy

Joe
I`ll drink to that ... Beer
YesYesYesBeer God I still love this old like button. I remember when I lived in PA and we could get a 24 bottle case of 16 oz. returnables of Red, White & Blue for $3.99, plus the initial deposit, of course. Those were the "daze"!!!! Times were tough, but somehow, we just didn't care!! Chuckle

Ed
(12-31-2014 08:34 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]YesYesYesBeer God I still love this old like button. I remember when I lived in PA and we could get a 24 bottle case of 16 oz. returnables of Red, White & Blue for $3.99, plus the initial deposit, of course. Those were the "daze"!!!! Times were tough, but somehow, we just didn't care!! Chuckle

Ed
I hear you Ed
Hamms or Falstaff and 2 dollars worth of regular---onward into the fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-31-2014 08:34 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]YesYesYesBeer God I still love this old like button. I remember when I lived in PA and we could get a 24 bottle case of 16 oz. returnables of Red, White & Blue for $3.99, plus the initial deposit, of course. Those were the "daze"!!!! Times were tough, but somehow, we just didn't care!! Chuckle

Ed

That was before my time. I do remember gettin a 30 pack of ahrn cans for 10 bucks. My drinkin days ended at age 36.
(12-31-2014 09:24 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed
I hear you Ed
Hamms or Falstaff and 2 dollars worth of regular---onward into the fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes
Reference URL's