Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Here comes the weather!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well beside the ground being almost impenetrable even with a lump hammer and a chisel, my permit for the parks ran out on New Years Eve and I've been up to my elbows in "Honey Do's" for two days and watching YouTube and checking the site here for updates. But the really bad weather is coming our way. Looks like January is going to be a bust. Temps below zero and snow. I won't go completely nuts here but if you guys out West and down South can post stuff, please do. We up here will need the fix!

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!! If you're able!!

Ed
Saw on the news you guys are getting blasted again with bad weather.
hope things clear up a bit for you soon.
i don`t know how you guys deal with that white stuff ....
it was 70 here today and i was dripping in sweat detecting. gonna be 78 - 80 for this weekend ... but im sure our ugly weather will be here soon ...
Non stop rain here in the 40's but even when it dries up to many honey do's (house remodel) to do. Like cabin fever can't wait to get out there myself.
enjoy the cold and snow we are sending it all the way to Florida just so everyone can have a break from sweating .LOL
(01-02-2015 10:14 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]enjoy the cold and snow we are sending it all the way to Florida just so everyone can have a break from sweating .LOL

Thanks for the thought and offer.
it snowed down here in Jacksonville about 20 years ago. that was plenty enough.
the rest is all yours .... Happy
Yeah it's cold out.
Keep that crap over there Ed! We just had a cold spell. Went detecting for  nuggets and ground was frozen solid...like hitting bedrock with the pick. Sucks,hate cold!!
(01-02-2015 08:46 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Well beside the ground being almost impenetrable even with a lump hammer and a chisel, my permit for the parks ran out on New Years Eve and I've been up to my elbows in "Honey Do's" for two days and watching YouTube and checking the site here for updates. But the really bad weather is coming our way. Looks like January is going to be a bust. Temps below zero and snow. I won't go completely nuts here but if you guys out West and down South can post stuff, please do. We up here will need the fix!

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!! If you're able!!

Ed

I agree, on the days I can't get out, seeing the stuff here gives me a bit of comfort! I'm definitely getting out soon, as we're expecting a real cold blast here next week, so, want to play in the dirt before then. Nutty weather across the country. Was snowing in Vegas the other day! 'We've had a few freezing blasts here, but then it'll shoot back up to the 40's or 50's a couple of days later. Ground isn't frozen...yet. It's actually perfect now. I'm going to get out EVERY chance I can, as to hunt at all this time of year is a gift.

Joe
Reference URL's