Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More junk ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not much to show today. been trying a few new spots.
pulled another old iron, # 5 ...
what the heck is a 1960 memorial cent doing in the same spot
that i pulled two 1657 real ...

Bones ...

[attachment=4888][attachment=4889][attachment=4890]
I do pull a lot of junk . getting quite a collection of those old irons started.
not to much modern junk in this site, so sometimes even the junk is pretty fun and interesting to dig.

Bones ...
I do have quite a pile of old iron relics here.
it would be nice to pull one of those old irons with the handle still attached .
i dont mind pulling iron when i choose to. found some great iron pieces.
several ax heads, old pad locks, complete set of slave shackles, the old irons, lots of iron buckles, open fire waffle maker, the cannon ball. and much more ...
theres some cool iron relics, and pulling the iron can unmask better targets.
Very true, sometimes i sit and look over the odd iron pieces and other relics, and try to imagine what life must have been like using those items.
can you imagine having to wear iron shackles. or ironing with a heavy fire hot iron,
cutting oak trees down with an ax ... man those guys worked very hard back in those times, and lived some very tough lives.
we really do have it easy in comparison.
that is one of the great joys and rewards of this hobby, imagination, and the chance to walk in the footsteps and hold and own items belonging to lives long past.
items that helped to build the foundations of what we call home today ...
Reference URL's