Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Dig it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heres the shovels for ya Joe. Also check out that badass forged wrench my son found last week...sprayed it with wd40 and works! Gonna start "decorating" the shed I built in the background redneck style= relics! The other pics are garden gate I made forwife and side of our barn . Ray
[attachment=4894]
[attachment=4895]
[attachment=4895]
Nice iron ....
And nice piece of property.
need to flip those horse shoes, only one is lucky side up ... Yes

Great finds ...
I dig it. Great pics.
Decorate it all up then the American Pickers will come knocking on your door wanting to buy it all. LOL
Nice catch on the shovels and your sons Fire Iron!!! I see your like me, you make all that scrap tin go to work. I used to own a house in PA that was built out of old boxcar scraps from the local rail car manufacturer, aluminum siding had done wonders when your a young blind puppy as I was! Wish I had a detector then.

Ed
hey Ed...those are actually corrugated roof panels painted to look rusty! High end stuff,believe it or not!Its the trendy thing in metal roofing. They are left vers from the job with zebras and camels.
[attachment=4897]
WTG Ray! That's the way to do it. My brother had a new metal roof put on his house just this Fall by the Amish. But it's Sky Blue with snow cleats.
Cool stuff Ray

I see you save horse shoes too!

Agree with Ed = "nice property" Yes

Beer
Wow, GREAT stuff, Ray! Call me crazy, but I KNOW you've detected your yard before, lol. Did you find anything on the property? Sweet shovels, and the horse shoes are killer Yes

Joe
Never detected it Joe,lol. Really have no desire. But I have sluiced my creek and got gold!Flyshit,but gold !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's