Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wish me luck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a possible trade on a V3i hope this one don't fall through like the last one.
Hope all works out on the swap . Yes
Yea I hope so an old 12 ga pump for a v3i. A coworkers family own a pawn shop he got it for almost nothing and to advanced for a newbie didn't use it much. He does love to hunt and guns are his weakness so fingers crossed.
sounds like a good deal.
in some of the spots i hunt a shotgun is recommended detecting equipment .
been chased of by wild hogs more than once ...
If I go detecting in the woods a carry a .38 special loaded with snake shot in warm weather hollow points in colder feral hogs bad around here. Depends on what area of town I go sometimes concealed carry in order.
Good luck on the trade. That V3i should be fun to play with. Watch out for the wild pigs. And the wild junkies.
(01-05-2015 10:21 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]If I go detecting in the woods a carry a .38 special loaded with snake shot in warm weather hollow points in colder feral hogs bad around here. Depends on what area of town I go sometimes concealed carry in order.

i don`t sweat the snakes at all, i breed pythons and boas . i hop over mocassins and rattlesnakes pretty much every day. ive dug holes just a couple feet away from rattlesnakes many times. they never bother me, so i dont bother them.
the hogs are a different story, those guys can get pretty mean.
For the most part most snakes don't bother me but those timber rattlers freak me out. One bite as far out as I would be there would be no chance, all the other snakes not to big a deal.
they can do some damage, it is very rare for someone to die from a rattlesnake bite, but they can damned sure mess up your day and leave some serious damage to the bitten area.... i take some chances out there, i sometimes crawl on my hands and knees under the bushes and overgrowth to get to open spots. i have stood right on top of rattlesnakes and mocassins quite a few times. never yet bitten. thank god
they say white boys can`t jump ... hell ... i can run on air ...

I can still go out now in December and catch mocassins and pigmy rattlesnakes on the sunny days. a lot less Eastern diamondbacks in the winter time though .
Good luck with the trade Redd. That's a good machine once you wrap your head around it. I have a retired cop acquaintance who uses one both here and on the beaches in FLA and he kills it on the jewelry. As to the snakes. Ain't got them up here in the venomous category. Neither the feral pigs. So it's pretty smooth sailing in the woods.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's