Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1704 Silver Spanish Real Lima L mint H Assayer - Gold ring - Button .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulled another Silver Spanish Real
1704 Silver Spanish Real L (lima) Mint H Assayer -1966 - 1711

also pulled a very nice very tiny ladies gold ring. it has a makers mark not the standard 12 14 18 k mark. pulled very close the silver real.

another octagon shaped plain button .
a few fired round balls, some odd copper pieces.
and a can opener ..

thanks for peeking

Bones ...

[attachment=4927][attachment=4928][attachment=4929][attachment=4930][attachment=4931][attachment=4932]
(01-07-2015 05:55 PM)Megas XLT Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds. That silver real is awesome.Yes

Thank you,
Thank you Joe, Ed. PBW.
Ed here is a better photo of the hall mark .
the ring tested 18k

With my new handy dandy silver/gold test kit from TREASURE CLASSIFIEDS Yes

Bones ... Wink

[attachment=4933]
Ed the Lima mint was reopened in 1684 permanently, using the new pillar and wave design with the L mint mark instead of the P. i could be wrong and it could 1604, but i think from what i read it would stick this one at 1704. this design was struck there from 1565 until 1752 . so you could be right, it could be 1604 .
a little more id work on the visible mint and assayers mark will give me better ID.
i will update once i find out .
http://www.melfisher.com/Library/AtochaCoin/Mint.asp

(01-07-2015 07:58 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow awesome finds. Who don't like to find gold.

Thank you BR72 ,
so far so good on the start of the year ... Yes

Bones ...
Thank you MRH ...

Ed .. a little more info here.
http://www.melfisher.com/Library/AtochaCoin/Assayer.asp
very bottom list the assayer mark is H 1696 - 1711 Lima mint Mint mark L
pillar and wave design ...

also wanted to add, on the Silver Reals i found a few days ago, one of them has the asseyer mark of BL with the mint mark of P
according to the mel fisher website and graph below. the pillar and wave design with the P mint mark was only made with the assayer mark of R it also shows that the assayer of BL was never used on the pillar and wave design .
so those last real i found according to the chart at the bottom of Mel Fishers Page, where never ussued wth the P mint and the BL assayer. if you look at the photo you can clearly see the BL assayer ( top right ) and the P mint (lower right ) it appears they do not know that the pillar and wave was also stuck by the BL assayer at the P mint era .... may be an unknown ...
bottom list ( assayer BL mint P )
http://www.melfisher.com/Library/AtochaCoin/Assayer.asp

[attachment=4934]
(01-07-2015 08:33 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015 07:41 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Joe, Ed. PBW.
the ring tested 18k

Bones ... Wink

Glad you're making use of the testing kit! Makes me feel good that people use the stuff they earn, instead of it sitting in a drawer of closet Yes

Joe

i have spent around 16,000 TC buckaroos so far, I got two sweet Husky heavy duty carry bags one which i use every day, one for back up, silver/gold test kit with the nice scales and gold tone loop. head phones for back up, all kinds of great stuff, quit hording those TC coins and cash in everyone, the items i recieved from TC are top quality items, you will be happy i promise ...
and hell you can`t take`em with ya, might as well spend`em ... ... Yes ... Wink
(01-07-2015 09:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015 08:53 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015 08:33 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015 07:41 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Joe, Ed. PBW.
the ring tested 18k

Bones ... Wink

Glad you're making use of the testing kit! Makes me feel good that people use the stuff they earn, instead of it sitting in a drawer of closet Yes

Joe

i have spent around 16,000 TC buckaroos so far, I got two sweet Husky heavy duty carry bags one which i use every day, one for back up, silver/gold test kit with the nice scales and gold tone loop. head phones for back up, all kinds of great stuff, quit hording those TC coins and cash in everyone, the items i recieved from TC are top quality items, you will be happy i promise ...
and hell you can`t take`em with ya, might as well spend`em ... ... Yes ... Wink

Maybe I'll start going all Oprah & giving away cars...ten billion coins needed. Who's gonna be the first to get one?!?!?! Me and Ed will kick in the first 50 Chuckle Tongue Laughing

Joe

Im saving up now. .. can i pick the color ... Tongue
Reference URL's