Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For his 14th birthday, Peter asked for a Minelab Etrac metal detector.

His father said; "Son, we'd give you one but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 and your mother just lost her job, there's no way we can afford it".

The next day the father saw Peter heading out the front door with a suitcase.

"Son, where are you going?" Peter said; "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be DAMNED if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage and no freakin detector!"
LMAO !!! thats funny as hell ... Peter`s no dumby ... Chuckle
Lordy Lordy Lordy!! HappyHappyHappyHappy
LOL! Boredom factor with humor! Great analogy! I'm with Peter!!! I'm always with him but it doesn't seem to matter much. It is 12.5 F outside. That's a real, real cold and misunderstood Peter.Chuckle At least the kid has enough common sense to go MINELAB!! Go for it Pete!

But in retrospect,

In my next statement to rebut our hilarious leader, I will define adjectives' misused and overused to describe each other's finds with such a limited language that we have. You talk about bored! This will be a doozy.

I think I'll title it, "Overused adjectives of representative glory and fame in the world of metal detecting."

And my thesis will be "Holy Crap! They Found Better Stuff Than Me!"

Ed
(01-08-2015 09:11 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! Boredom factor with humor! Great analogy! I'm with Peter!!! I'm always with him but it doesn't seem to matter much. It is 12.5 F outside. That's a real, real cold and misunderstood Peter.Chuckle At least the kid has enough common sense to go MINELAB!! Go for it Pete!

But in retrospect,

In my next statement to rebut our hilarious leader, I will define adjectives' misused and overused to describe each other's finds with such a limited language that we have. You talk about bored! This will be a doozy.

I think I'll title it, "Overused adjectives of representative glory and fame in the world of metal detecting."

And my thesis will be "Holy Crap! They Found Better Stuff Than Me!"

Ed

Looking forward to that post, Ed! Lol!!!

Joe
Reference URL's