Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hey Ron!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where you been dude!? Is there another killer video in the works?
Yes ???
Hey Guys,

Been on the road since the 22nd of Dec

Christmas in NE and then business trips. Still in Miami so have not been on line much and definitely no time to put any videos together.

I do have fantastic video footage of Mark and Andrew but have not had the time to complete it. But you will all appreciate this next one. IF you don't then you should probably quit metal detecting!! Wink

I do stop by the forum from time to time (but usually on my phone) and I rarely reply via my phone.
I wish I was in Miami this week.
(01-08-2015 05:03 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was in Miami this week.

Me too!

Joe
(01-08-2015 05:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015 05:03 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was in Miami this week.

Me too!

Joe

Me three ...
The news said they saw a snow flake or two down in Jacksonville today .
I may have to trade in the lawn mower for a snow plow ... Chuckle

Bones ...
(01-08-2015 06:13 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2015 05:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ][quote='PittsburghWill' pid='16265' dateline='1420751015']
I wish I was in Miami this week.

Me too!

Joe

Me three ...
The news said they saw a snow flake or two down in Jacksonville today .
I may have to trade in the lawn mower for a snow plow ... Chuckle

Lol!

Joe
Get some video of the babes on South Beach!
(01-08-2015 03:36 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

Been on the road since the 22nd of Dec

Christmas in NE and then business trips. Still in Miami so have not been on line much and definitely no time to put any videos together.

I do have fantastic video footage of Mark and Andrew but have not had the time to complete it. But you will all appreciate this next one. IF you don't then you should probably quit metal detecting!! Wink

I do stop by the forum from time to time (but usually on my phone) and I rarely reply via my phone.

Be looking forward to that video Ron! Yes
(01-08-2015 11:17 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Get some video of the babes on South Beach!

YesYesYesYesYes
Reference URL's