Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1814 - 1821 Federal artillery button .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Those are some awesome finds ! Nice job!Yes
Oh - just ANOTHER 1814 fed. artillery button is all??

Phhhft Yawn I'm sure you'll outdo that in the morning! lol

J/K Bones!

NICE!

Beer
Thank you Megas , MRH ...
the buttons are slowly building a nice picture of the activities that took place where i am hunting, i like pulling the old millitary buttons and relics much more than the old coins ...
(01-10-2015 10:37 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Megas , MRH ...
the buttons are slowly building a nice picture of the activities that took place where i am hunting, i like pulling the old millitary buttons and relics much more than the old coins ...

Yes
Bones, are you related to Red Buttons, by any chance? That should be YOUR name! Chuckle

Joe
Nice Button!
(01-10-2015 11:39 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Bones, are you related to Red Buttons, by any chance? That should be YOUR name! Chuckle

Joe

Heres a pic of my Gandpappy Buttons ...
[attachment=4968] Chuckle
(01-10-2015 10:37 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Megas , MRH ...

EXACTLY!

Coins are all fine and dandy but buttons and certain relics/items are WAY better than most coins Yes

Those buttons tell a story that no coin can/ever will and they are worth far more in terms of historical value/significance (far more rare too)!

Can't wait to see what else comes outta there Bones

Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's