Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Boob Tube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-12-2015 08:50 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2015 08:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Benny Hill & Columbo are two other faves Happy http://youtu.be/E9nr27rOrL0

Joe

Benny Hill Rocks .... i have an Autographed photo from him ...
love the goofy British humor ... Yes

Where did you meet Benny?

Joe
Got it from my mother. she met him somewhere.
i used to watch him all the time ...
(01-12-2015 09:18 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Got it from my mother. she met him somewhere.
i used to watch him all the time ...

That's cool! Like most comedians, they say he was quite depressed, and very anti social in real life. You would never guess, as he looked like the life of the party.

Joe
It`s crazy , loved by millions and still not happy.
it`s like their humor is a way to hide from their true feelings and pain ...
like Robin Williams ...
Right now, if I even get a chance...I watch Gold Rush and The Curse of Oak Island...and of course football when its on
(01-13-2015 12:11 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, if I even get a chance...I watch Gold Rush and The Curse of Oak Island...and of course football when its on

I like both the shows, as I've watched many episodes in the past. It's just really hard for me to get into these things, as I know what I'm seeing is altered reality. They don't NEED to find gold. They don't NEED to find treasure. Matter of fact, it's actually better if they DIDN'T, as it stretches the show out & makes everyone richer. If the Gold Rush guys never found a single speck of gold, they'd still be AWFULLY wealthy due to proceeds from the show, merchandising, etc. This make it hard for me to tune in. I still watch episodes from time to time, but more for a "shits & giggles" kinda thing.

Joe
Yea...I know its more "reality show" type stuff...but its still decent to watch. Tv has gone down the tubes nowadays
(01-11-2015 02:07 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Enough with the cartoons! Can we PLEASE discuss Nikki Coxx?! Lol

Joe

HUMMINA HUMMINA!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's