Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Boob Tube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, with no detecting, let's talk some TV, boys. What are your favorite shows of all time? Mine are, in no particular order...

The Honeymooners
The Twilight Zone (the original)
The Sopranos
Curb Your Enthusiasm
All in the Family
Seinfeld

Joe
BTW, I watch the marathon every New Years, and caught a TZ episode I never caught before this year, The Howling Man. Boy, it was PHENOMENAL!!! Anyone ever see it?

Joe
I'm watching Jim Carrey on SNL right now. Remember that show In Living Color? All in the Family was one of the best. Sanford and Son, Jeffersons, Married with Children, South Park. There's too many shows.
DuckTales ... Tongue
[attachment=4971]
(01-11-2015 01:40 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]DuckTails ... Tongue

That looks like Bones' basement!!! Chuckle

Joe
(01-11-2015 01:39 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching Jim Carrey on SNL right now. Remember that show In Living Color? All in the Family was one of the best. Sanford and Son, Jeffersons, Married with Children, South Park. There's too many shows.

Will, lemme hear you say; "Two snaps up and a twist!" Lol!!!!!!!!!!

The Bundy's ROCKED!

Joe
(01-11-2015 01:43 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015 01:39 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching Jim Carrey on SNL right now. Remember that show In Living Color? All in the Family was one of the best. Sanford and Son, Jeffersons, Married with Children, South Park. There's too many shows.

The Bundy's ROCKED!

Joe

Al Bundy was the shyt ... funny as hell ... Yes
Ha ha we used to watch Duck Tales everyday.

(01-11-2015 01:45 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015 01:43 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

The Bundy's ROCKED!

Joe

Al Bundy was the shyt ... funny as hell ... Yes

Homie don't play dat. The Bundys and the Simpsons. Real American families. TV used to be real. Now they call it reality and it's all bullshit.
(01-11-2015 01:45 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha we used to watch Duck Tales everyday.

Yes love all the old cartoons.
the Justice League of America
Scooby doo. all the old Hanna barbera cartoon characters ...

oh yeah, the Simpsons ... Yes
Family guy was pretty funny to ... stewie is a trip ... Chuckle
Does anyone remember that spinoff of Married with Children with the puppet & Bobcat Goldwait? Nicki Cox!!!!! And she married Jay fu@$ing Mohr of all people! I used to live in the same building as him, COOL dude. He did his Christopher Walken impression for me one day...flawless!!! Google him doing it Happy

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's