Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Smileys issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone.
When did this start to happen? I will took a look at it and try to figure out what is happening.
Just a test, as Bones said he couldn't upload photos. Mine works fine. Can you try again, please. If someone else could try too, thank you. I want to make sure this is isolated, and not across the board.

Joe
(01-11-2015 06:41 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ].

works on your end, ive been trying to add pics for an hour and absolutely nothing happens when i hit the insert button
(01-11-2015 06:41 PM)gilden Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.
When did this start to happen? I will took a look at it and try to figure out what is happening.

My smilie thing stopped working a few hours ago. Link button disappeared, and now Bones says he can't post photos, although that is working fine for me. Not sure about others, Gil.

Joe
(01-11-2015 06:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015 06:41 PM)gilden Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.

My smilie thing stopped working a few hours ago. Link button disappeared, and now Bones says he can't post photos, although that is working fine for me. Not sure about others, Gil.

Joe

been trying for an hour with no luck, now that you posted, i can to. ???
(01-11-2015 06:44 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]

works on your end, ive been trying to add pics for an hour and absolutely nothing happens when i hit the insert button

I see you have uploaded a picture on this post, right?
Yes YesBeer
Smilies are working now. Bones, one thing down, now we need to figure out what issue you're having...

Joe
(01-11-2015 06:46 PM)gilden Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015 06:44 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]

I see you have uploaded a picture on this post, right?

I uploaded a photo, Gil. Photos works fine here, but Bones is having issues. Not sure about everyone else.

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's