Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Smileys issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any idea on why we can't insert the thumbs up/down or smilies in our replies/post as of late?

I have all my settings correct to allow for it but it won't let me and when I click on the "Get more" button = it doesn't open the window like it used to either??
(01-11-2015 04:44 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea on why we can't insert the thumbs up/down or smilies in our replies/post as of late?

I have all my settings correct to allow for it but it won't let me and when I click on the "Get more" button = it doesn't open the window like it used to either??

Funny you mention this, as I JUST told Gil about it. I thought it was just on my end. Additionally, my link button has disappeared, which means I cannot post external links. Do you see your link button if you try to create a thread? I'm investigating right now, but I can only do so much. Gil is the Godfather with this stuff.

Joe
Yep I just tried it. Don't work.
(01-11-2015 05:05 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Yep I just tried it. Don't work.

The smilies or the link button? Cause both aren't working for me. The link button has totally disappeared. Glad you guys chimed in, as I thought it was because I have about 20 iphone updates I didn't do, lol.

I'm on top of it...

Joe
I don't know about a "link button"??

Not sure where it ever was or what it looks like?

I'm more of a hands on guy - if I want to post links, pics, make templates, etc. I use computer language (HTML) and the like to create my own links and whatever so I never paid attention to what is/was offered here
(01-11-2015 05:17 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about a "link button"??

Not sure where it ever was or what it looks like?

I'm more of a hands on guy - if I want to post links, pics, make templates, etc. I use computer language (HTML) and the like to create my own links and whatever so I never paid attention to what is/was offered here

It's a little chain icon, near the smilies. It's for external links. I use it, as most here do, to put the link in, and then upload it. There are other ways to post links, but the icon is the easiest for most people. And mine is gone.

Joe
Didn't notice as I didn't use them today. Last night they were working fine. The smiley's that is. Never used the link button. I'm old school copy and paste. Yes, they are not working. Must be a link problem. Piece of code got deleted or something.
I never use the link button either. Copy and paste works great. I usually post with my phone and I can open a lot of windows and just flip back and forth. So I copy the link from one window and just flip right over to here and paste it. I love this phone.
keep hitting the insert into post button to add a photo and nothing is happening.
thanks ...

Bones ...
Hell, let's do away with the smilies, too! I'm gonna start a revolution up in this mutha!!! Lol

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's