Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Rich Fish!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently, I'm in the wrong fu@$ing business! Wonder how much they're paying for merc dimes? Chuckle

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-JRTB-18831

Joe
sheesh !!! 37,000 for a fish ... I live on the river 40 feet from the back door, and couldn`t catch a fish to save my life. think i`ll stick to detecting and hope for the big catch ...
(01-11-2015 08:42 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]sheesh !!! 37,000 for a fish ... I live on the river 40 feet from the back door, and couldn`t catch a fish to save my life. think i`ll stick to detecting and hope for the big catch ...

I got light pockets. I'll stick to canned Bumble Bee Chuckle

Joe
Sounds FISHY to me !!Chuckle
I actually saw this on TV

on one of those godforsaken boring axx cooking shows I'm subjected to that the little woman watches (if/when I want to be in her company) in the living room!

He really did pay that much and those type of tuna really do go for big bucks!

It's a hard life to catch those kind though

you have to follow the migration up and down the Atlantic coast from south FL up to Nova Scotia and back/forth as they migrate due to weather and feeding/spawning etc.

so - basically you live on a tuna boat chasing fish for 1000s of miles all yr!

Beer
And don't forget, that's a pretty cheap price to pay for tuna there.

Their economy and monetary policy is pretty much in total ruin by being a gigantic string of islands and xenophobic as they are. The meltdown, http://fukushimaupdate.com/ is pretty much toast x's worst case scenario and continually polluting the Pacific with radiation. And last but not least, the sheep, or "Only the Brave" or "Idiots", in our Western terms, eat fish now from the Pacific ocean. You know, let's have a little side of Cesium, Strontium and Plutonium for our Sushi! Ya know, "You only live once!!!!!"

Man, when we screw up, we just don't fool around, do we?
Reference URL's