Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Are they any members from SEMO here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking to see if I have any one close by me (south east Missouri) to maybe hunt with?
(01-12-2015 10:41 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Just looking to see if I have any one close by me (south east Missouri) to maybe hunt with?

Is that your local club, Redd?

Joe
SEMO = south east Missouri. No local clubs that I know of. Maybe if they are others close that are interested we could start one. Just looking for others to hunt with in my area at this point.
(01-13-2015 01:00 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]SEMO = south east Missouri. No local clubs that I know of. Maybe if they are others close that are interested we could start one. Just looking for others to hunt with in my area at this point.

There's a club that goes by NEMD (Northeast Metal Detectorists). Almost every club imaginable abbreviates their club like this nowadays. Lol.

Here's a suggestion: Lost Treasure & Western & Eastern Treasure (two of the largest treasure hunting magazines sold in bookstores nationally) both have a classifieds section in the back of the mags. Put in an ad and say you're seeking a partner in crime. I think it might be maybe $20 or so to place an ad. The 2 magazines combined have well over 250,000 readers. So, chances are good that someone might be in your area, and see your ad about a detecting buddy. If not exactly, even someone who lives 30 to 60 minutes away is acceptable, as I have a few hunting pals that are located pretty far from me.

Joe
Thanks for the info Joe.
Reference URL's