Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Here is a picture of one pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holed coins are sweet. To me, it adds to the mystique and wonder of the piece, but, that's just me. Believe it or not, I'd prefer to dig a holed coin versus one in better condition. Just makes it more of a personal item to me.

Joe
Yes I hear you, I too like the holed ones. This must have been how these were given out because every one I have seen was holed. Tomorrow I will post a holed large cent wait till you see it I think you will be surprised.
I'm saying GREAT Finds! Holed or not. He must have had some real influence in your area to find that many with your friend. Those are real precious finds Steveo!

Ed
Nice pin! Yes
Cool token there too SteveO

now if you could only find the matching button from the actual time period (1830s/40s log cabin button) you'd have a nice pair!

Beer
Great finds there, the token is super nice looking.
(01-17-2015 08:07 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Cool token there too SteveO

now if you could only find the matching button from the actual time period (1830s/40s log cabin button) you'd have a nice pair!

Beer

I was surprised nobody has found a political button there lots of other buttons and coins though
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's