Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Frozen Ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found a new tool for us folks that can't detect now due to the ground being frozen.Chuckle
That could work, but maybe little heavy to tote around. If you used that and scratched a rare coin that wouldn't be a good thing.
Where do I get mine?!?! Ground was BAD last weekend, Bob. Gerry & I were quite lucky, and we wound up finding a small area (maybe 40 by 40) at one of our favorite spots that wasn't completely rock hard. Tough as a bitch to get through, but doable provided you put all your weight on the shovel and hopped on it. Looked like I was riding a pogo stick, lol! Didn't find much aside from a few wheats, but it was better than sitting home. I got my fix Happy

Joe
Innovation is the key to success. Chuckle Nice pic Bullet. I'd think you'd need a little heavier drill. Ground here is now like concrete 6" thick. Once you get through the snow. I ice fished in PA for a while and it was a lot easier than this.
Reference URL's