Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Joe--Make some room up top!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just completed a CA Relic video that I have been sitting on for a couple months.

Mark and Andrew had and amazing hunt that I got to witness and video tape. I just spent about 8-10 hours editing it into a manageable video. Waiting for final approvals and will upload in the next 24 hours

You will love this one!!

( All good movies need a little hype!) Cool
(01-15-2015 10:02 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Just completed a CA Relic video that I have been sitting on for a couple months.

Mark and Andrew had and amazing hunt that I got to witness and video tape. I just spent about 8-10 hours editing it into a manageable video. Waiting for final approvals and will upload in the next 24 hours

You will love this one!!

( All good movies need a little hype!) Cool

Well it's about time! I've been growing moss on my ass waiting.Chuckle You have no idea what it's like in this withdrawal period called WINTER! PLEASE SHOW US THE STUFF!!!! I have watched every YouTube video in existence. PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

Ed
Hot dog!!! Drop us a hint, Grand Master, is it yellow, or are the objects flat & round?

Joe
I cannot wait I hope its gold if not I hope its old
Got the popcorn ready!
Ron please post soon. I am like a junky that needs FIX!!!!!Chuckle This winter so far not much snow but the ground is rock hard.
You put it up there yet Joe?
Reference URL's