Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Find of a Lifetime!! X2 Silver and Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I came here first and the site was down!! LOL

I hope I didn't over hype it for you guys!!

Go Full Screen !

I know it is a bit long but believe me you WILL want to watch this one!!

OMG!!!! Congrats to Andrew and Mark!

FABULOUS FINDS!!

I am pumped up for Spring now!
That was totally totally great, I cannot say enough. Thanks for sposting
You said it all !!! and you have it all on video also. I was going nuts just watching. What a way start the new year off.
Amateurs. Hahaha! Ron, seriously, I don't even know what to say. Honestly, the BEST metal detecting video I've ever seen was of that guy at the DIV with the coins, and yours EASILY beats it!!!!! This is going to be a MAJOR story. The treasure mags, on the Deus website, etc. Make no mistake, that right there is the equivalent to some guys overseas finding a horde. I predict WELL over a million views on YouTube for that video, too. DON'T FORGET TO TURN YOUR MONETIZATIONS SETTINGS ON FOR THAT VIDEO Wink

UnFUCKINGbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you for sharing it here, I and all the members appreciate that Yes

Joe
Wow!!!!!! That is amazing. I couldn't even imagine a day like that and you guys lived it. Unbelievable.
This has got to be BANNER! What say you group? I've now watched it six times. And sent it out to the few I know!!! Again, congratulations to both Mark and Andrew for the best finds we know of for 2015. What a night. What a way to start the year!! I'd be passed out in the woods until morning if it was me.

Ed
(01-16-2015 08:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]This has got to be BANNER! What say you group? I've now watched it six times. And sent it out to the few I know!!! Again, congratulations to both Mark and Andrew for the best finds we know of for 2015. What a night. What a way to start the year!! I'd be passed out in the woods until morning if it was me.

Ed

I was already working on it!!! 1,000%!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
(01-16-2015 08:39 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2015 08:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]This has got to be BANNER! What say you group? I've now watched it six times. And sent it out to the few I know!!! Again, congratulations to both Mark and Andrew for the best finds we know of for 2015. What a night. What a way to start the year!! I'd be passed out in the woods until morning if it was me.

Ed

I was already working on it!!! 1,000%!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

YesYesYes
Banner for sure. All you can say is location location location.That's what it all about right there.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's