Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The World Hasn't Ended!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, sorry! A few of our members have been experiencing technical issues with the site. So, I had tech department take a look at things, and they had to take the site offline for a few hours to inspect everything. The issue SEEMS to be remedied, but if you still have problems, PLEASE let me know ASAP! It wasn't supposed to be down that long, but there was nothing I could do. They had to "do" whatever it is the tech guys do.

I myself haven't had any issue on the site, and there's a few others that haven't either. However, there are many who have. We believe it was a server problem. We're still trying to figure out why it isn't site wide, though.

Yes, we're still ticking and the earth is still spinning. I'm sure some of you thought it was another War of the Worlds alien attack happening, but we're all safe, lol.

Joe
Thank God. I thought we were evicted.
(01-16-2015 07:50 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Thank God. I thought we were evicted.

Geez, don't even say that. What would all 7 of us on here do? Tongue

Joe
Saw it was down today. Glad all is back up and running. Was this your way of making me to get out of the house today and go detecting.Chuckle
No issues today but I only hit the site a couple of times. So I missed the shutdown. I or someone will keep watch.
I just thought it was down for routine service. Glad it's up again
Reference URL's