Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Past Find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this back in 2005, It's a 1866 French Model "Chassepot" Yataghan Sword Bayonet. This was the most widely copied of all sword bayonets.The handle is brass.I couldn't find the rest of it.The blade is steel.
That is SICK!!! In a park, woods or the beach, Bob? How far down, and what machine were you using? That is an AMAZING historic piece! Would love to know the backstory on that puppy.

Joe
(01-17-2015 12:06 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is SICK!!! In a park, woods or the beach, Bob? How far down, and what machine were you using? That is an AMAZING historic piece! Would love to know the backstory on that puppy.

Joe

At the time I was using the White's XLT , if I recall it wasn't that deep. Found by a brook in the park you filmed a fellow member last year. And not to far from that spot just across the road and down the brook alittle.That's your clue Joe !!!!
That's an awesome find! Where you using the stock coil?
(01-17-2015 12:12 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2015 12:06 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is SICK!!! In a park, woods or the beach, Bob? How far down, and what machine were you using? That is an AMAZING historic piece! Would love to know the backstory on that puppy.

Joe

At the time I was using the White's XLT , if I recall it wasn't that deep. Found by a brook in the park you filmed a fellow member last year. And not to far from that spot just across the road and down the brook alittle.That's your clue Joe !!!!

Wow! Stunning.

And now you understand PRECISELY why I only detect with myself & maybe one other regular buddy, AND I don't film the background or do pans in my hunting videos Yes I ONLY show the dirt & the target being dug. I don't show off scenery, don't have a big ego where I need to be seen on camera, etc. Only dirt Wink

Joe
(01-17-2015 12:24 PM)Megas XLT Wrote: [ -> ]That's an awesome find! Where you using the stock coil?

Yes the stock coil it was the Spectrum XLT . This was the detector that replaced the Eagle Spectrum. Brought it new in 1995.
(01-17-2015 12:37 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2015 12:24 PM)Megas XLT Wrote: [ -> ]That's an awesome find! Where you using the stock coil?

Yes the stock coil it was the Spectrum XLT . This was the detector that replaced the Eagle Spectrum. Brought it new in 1995.

Great machines . Yes That find is insane.
Very Cool and great job on the display!
Really great find Bob! I agree, great display! Where do you get those deep frames?

Ed
(01-17-2015 03:30 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Really great find Bob! I agree, great display! Where do you get those deep frames?

Ed

I buy most of my shadow boxes here http://www.michaels.com/search?q=shadowb...ily%20deal
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's